Thursday, November 30, 2006

Grey

How strangely affected it leaves me, every time something so dramatic happens. On one hand i think, poor Cristina this is really sad, on the other I feel like telling Meredith that dude Shepard is your guy. I liked it, liked it quite a bit. The endings especially, every time i wait for that. Words of wisdom from Ms. Grey! And after all Burke had to fall short, to none but himself. But Shepard was the worst hit, wonder what he'd do now. Poor Meredith and Cristina, oh how can i forget George! Alex is nice, he likes Izzie. Its quite cute.
Its silly but I like it, I don't know why but I like the whole alternative world it creates for me. And therefore am no more afraid of blogging about how TV affects me because I don't care, don't care of what people think. Cause to me the alternative world is as real as the "real" one. And just because no one can see that am living it, doesn't mean its any less important. I love it all. Meredith, Shepard, Cristina, are as much a part of my life as much as Me, my friends and my family.
And so this night I must say that am enveloped by thoughts and taken over by variety of feelings. All for good because when i feel, I exist.

1 comment:

  1. wen u talk about the alternate world of dreams,it makes sense,,there can be so many different ones,and u can be so in charge of the situation:)
    btw,i stepped into ur blog coz yellow dictionary sounds cool,,
    and yeah i started out newly ,so please visit my blog ,i need some comments :)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete