Monday, March 26, 2007

Fevicol

I took some fevicol and put it on my hand.
I wanted to do that thing we did in school or while doing craft.
Dunno what was so fun about peeling off dry fevicol!
Anyway, so i spread the fevicol into this fun circular shape and got busy with whatever i was doing.
I completely forgot about it, untill i saw my hand and freaked seeing it abnormally glossy and wrinkly.
"Oh ok....thats my fevicol! Wow its soo cool and dry!"
I was really happy that i could give it enought time to dry out well.
It was really fun peeling it off! It looked like a white, translucent ,circular, plasticy disk. Really cool!
Today i picked it up and unconsciously held it against the sunlight.
It was so beautiful. It actually had this very very intriguing criss-cross pattern going along its body. It was the design on my skin.
"Whoa...my skin has such cool designs." I never knew. Ok maybe i knew, but never payed much attention to it.
It was just so amazing, the pattern on my hand imprinted on dry fevicol.
I saw it so clearly. Every criss-cross was so strong, so defined, so gorgeously intertwined.
Damn there is so much to us that we blatantly ignore. We are so habituated to taking things for granted; for subduing voices that we never allow to fall over the membrane of our ears. We are so deaf, we are so blind. If i were not to be that brutal i could say, we have definite hearing problems and severe myopia! Beautiful surfaces are bound to be admired, but how many of us look deep inside?
Fevicol over my skin, and just a dash of clear sun rays made me see something so spectacular, that my blind mind had ignored for two whole decades and a year.
I saw a pattern, a very epiphanic pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment