Friday, March 16, 2007

Scroll 21

Two decades and a year!
And a few people to thank.
It would never have been this way if it were not for-
Ma and Baba who have been there through and through and I needn't enlist their endless contribution to my life.
Didi who makes up for her physical absence in Delhi by her telephonic madness. Who has contributed so significantly to my growing up.
Tanvi and Neha who made up for the absence of the other companions with there warmth and exuberance. A surprise none can dare to forget!
The missing bunch and the coll bunch as a whole, for unconsciously giving me so many lessons of life.
Arjun who'd always be extremely special to me!
Dhrubojyoti, Ananya, Indraneel my dearest cousins for being so affectionate all the time.
Darling grandparents who have always wished me well.
And ALL other friends who have been so kind as to extend their warm wishes towards me.
I know it does look like a rotten Oscar speech but i most deeply desire to present a token of appreciation through these words.

All of you have made this gift of life a much fuller experience by your presence. So thank you very much to all. I love you all dearly.
*Special mention for Tanvi and Neha again, because they gave me my first surprise! And for every little thing that they created so beautifully with their own hands, I shall cherish them forever and a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment